Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bittersweet


I must add to my writings today that I have booked my flight from Terrace to Toronto... I can hardly believe that my time here in Terrace is already coming to a close... I have truly found a home here in my mountains and so today has bittersweet emotions attached as I also know some very special treasures are in Toronto to welcome me back with open arms... I will also be returning to complete my final year of university... wow... already... I am growed up! So the date of departure for me will be September 5th at 9:55 am - I will arrive in Toronto at 2200 that night... school then starts on the Thursday morning - wow... where has the time gone?! It flies!

5 Comments:

Blogger starla said...

are you going to be able to blog in toronto? we will need regular updates.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Don't leave us CC!! We will miss you!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

I will be blogging... most definitely... there will be much to tell no doubt - it is going to be quite the experience going back into the big world...gonna need your prayers for sure! ;)
Thank you both for your posts... I feel better knowing that I will be missed... lol guess we all like to know we are loved.. smiles.. thnx

5:47 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

BC's the place to be so you best come back!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

We will all miss you...but will look forward to your return! And in hearing all about your trip Greece!!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home