Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

camping trip... oh my!

so the countdown is on... my essay is finally finished and in only a few short hours Tams and I are off to the good ol Lakelse to embark on the adventure of our lives... (ok maybe just mine!) I admit that I am thrilled to see the sun peeking out a little... it seems like the one weekend I agree to do some camping... turns out to be the coldest one since I have been here in Terrace! yikes! I haven't been camping in 5 years... me and the outdoors haven't really gotten along in the past for overnight excursions... so my fingers are crossed! Please not too many bugs... please no bears... please not too far from a toilet...:S
I love nature... from a distance usually... maybe that is something that I am going to learn - how to be in the midst of it... in every area of my life... to be in the middle, giving all that I am with no reservations (we don't have a campsite reservation), to embrace whatever nature throws at me...yikes!
I know that we are going to have a great time... its going to be so nice to just have a break from work (today is my first of five days! YAY)... we are not even going to church (gasp), but are going to have our own 'church' at the campsite... its gonna be awesome!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude sounds fun hahahaha could u imagine bears!! I'd be like ekkk :S don't worry u'll be fine and u'll have a blast

6:35 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Just wanted to say sorry about everything and everyone...I didn't think they would be so rude...but like I said, I'll tell you more at another time! I still had fun though!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

new blog address...sask2bc.blogspot.com

11:05 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

Darling Tanya... don't even worry about it one little bit - we had fun... if anything the wonderful antics of your darling Rowyn anouncing our arrival so enthusiasticaly... eek -giggles... So thank you again... it was great just chatting with you for a bit! thanks for the invite...

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home