Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, August 04, 2006

changing direction


She is running, a hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction
she is trying, but the canyon is ever widening in the depths of her cold heart
so she sets out on another misadventure just to find she's two years older and three more steps behind
Does anybody hear her... can anybody seedoes anybody even know she is going down today
under the shadow of our steeple, with all the lost and lonely people
searchign for the hope that is tucked away in you and me
Does anybody hear her, can anybody see
She is yearning for the shelter and affection that she never found at home
she is searching for a hero to ride in - to ride in and save the day
and in walks her prince charming and he knows just what to say
momentary lapse of reason and she gives herself away
Does anybody hear her, can anybody see
Does anybody even know she's goin down today...under the shadow of our steeple, with all the lost and lonely people
searching for the hope thats tucked away in you and me
Does anybody hear her, can anybody see
Judgement looms under every steeple
lofty glances from lofty people - can't see past her scarlet letter - and we've never even met her
if judgement looms under every steeple
if loft glances from lofty people... can't see past her scarlet letter...and we've never even met her...Does anybody hear her, can anybody see
Does anybody even know she's goin down today
under the shadow of our steeple
with the lost and lonely people
searching for the hope thats tucked away in you and me
does anybody hear her, does anybody see
He is running... a hundred miles an hour... in the wrong direction

Oh Papa... you ran after me... thank you, thank you, thank you... you are bringing me home... Tears run down my face as I sit here and listen to this song... was it written just for me?! I don't know that anything could fit my story so well as this... thank you sweet Jesus for loving me as me, and bringing me into your arms - washing me with you...you are my true prince - and you did come after me... make me into a princess more than just in title... may my life be a song to your amazing love...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 300c chrysler space pod egg chair Bextra litigation oklahoma http://www.patent-9.info Advan sport 2453019 Tjmaxx 401k Seat cover classic car Bps spyware adware remover v8206 download

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home