Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sardines


So who knew that sardines could be so scary! I went to youth tonight with my sisters... (really I was just super bored from watching way too much Gilmore Girls today) and we played Sardines... which is a form of hide n seek... in the dark - yikes!
Where is the scary part in this game you ask... well, the school is very dark - especially the gym (sanctuary)... I can't say that I really like walking into dark places - I just never know what is going to jump out at me! And after tonight - I have good reason to be afraid! As I was leaving the sanctuary - Tamara (so happy to have her back!) shouted at me and jumped out from behind a door - I was so scared... I screamed loudly, and fell backwards through the double doors... and tears... yes tears in the corners of my eyes... (now I am not sure whether the tears were from sheer terror - or the broken nail) So anyhoo...needless to say I was a little jumpy for the rest of the night....oh except for my princess talk with Megan (Ruthie is babysitting her tonight and her and I had some serious discussion about the happenings of Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine and Snow White... I think we are soulmates! Princess CC has met Princess M... too adorable!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha poor u nursey hahaha too cute about the princess thing

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home