Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, August 07, 2006

t minus...

Less than one month left here in my beautiful mountains...
I have had a great weekend - church was wow incredible... so much happened that I will have to add later! Then the Riverboat Days... friday, the parade and motorcross... then fondue at the Magee's and fireworks on the rocks in the Skeena... incredible... how my heart delights! Sunday we actually had some decent weather - I went after church with Christina to watch some bands at the park and some volleyball at Mr. Mikes... Kenny from church was playing and Christina's friend Adam was playing also... it was nice to just hang out - my adventure for the summer... tee hee
So... back to work I am... rambling away on my break! It has been a busy busy day so far! I am zonked... and I have a glorious exam on Wednesday - after this one...done. - three weeks before the next classes start! yikes!
Alright - back to work for me... and hopefully studying tonight... ha ha yeah right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home