Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

BJ has the monopoly....


OK - just got my butt whooped by BJ in Monopoly... it was good times all around, nice to take a break from my homework (procrastinate really) and spend some good quality time with some of my favourite people ever...

So a semi-productive day it has been thus far... lost all my money - my property... sigh... (good thing my worth is not based on material things! tee hee) I also was able to get my portfolio in some resemblance of order for tomorrow... and organize myself for another round of clinical... I am looking forward to going back! Being at clinical makes all the work to get there seem worth it!

So tonight - some more work on the HUGE paper due monday... and some Grey's to make it all worthwhile!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Gotta love Grey's...I almost forgot, can you believe that? Thanks for the reminder...haha.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo greys have the 1st and 2nd season on DVD :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home