Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, October 27, 2006

survey says

1. What is your occupation? Student Nurse

2. What color are your socks right now? grey

3. What are you listening to right now? some jazz thingy

4. What was the last thing that you ate? witches finger cookie (Jilly made them for the Jack n Jill tomorrow)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I can drive a stick

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be a happy orange

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my taxi driver Jilly - tee hee

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course... Victoria (friends lil sis) - such a sweetie

9. How old are you today? today I am 22, tomorrow 0ver 2000 (gonna be a greek goddess or yore)

10. Favorite alcoholic drink? hmm I would have to say malibu and pineapple juice

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? lacrosse

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have

13. Pets? My darling Koda...(black lab)

14. Favorite food? umm peanut butter?

15. What was the last movie you watched? Over the Hedge (while babysitting today)

16. Favorite day of the year? CHRISTMAS!!!! (coming soooo soon!)

17. What do you do to vent anger? call a friend... or go for a walk and talk to Papa

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies!!!

19. What is your favorite fall or spring? I love the autumn colours! But I love the 'newness' of spring also!

20. Hugs or kisses? I am a big fan of both!

21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries for sure

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I love receiving personal mail

23. Who is most likely to respond? not sure really

24. Who is least likely to respond? again, no sweet clue

25. Living arrangements? Currently reside with Jillybean, BJ Beaver, and Koda...

26. When was the last time you cried? almost cried today!

27. What is on the floor of your closet? my laundry basket

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? not sending it... but person who will prob read this that I've been friends with longest would be Chan - love ya gorgeous!

29. What did you do last night? Played MONOPOLY! with Jilly and BJ

30. What are your Favorite smells? love cinnamon, vanilla, and 'outside'

31. What inspires you? nature... friends... my Papa

32. What are you afraid of? spiders, failing, hurting people

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese please

34. Favorite dog breed? none are as beautiful as black labs...

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 6 or 7 (and I don't even have a car!)

36. How many years at your current job(s)? been babysitting for this family almost two years

37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

38. How many states or provinces have you lived in? I have lived in 2 provinces... ON and BC

39. Favorite holidays? if you've gotten this far - you know... CHRISTMAS!!!

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? um no - not a good plan for me!

41. If money was no object, what would you be doing? I would probably do what I do... at least some form of it! But I think that I would also like to incorporate ministry of some sort into it... not sure how yet... but someday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home