Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

hmm I wonder

So I talked to my dadio yesterday.... I had been calling for three days straight - like a stalker... and finally got a hold of him yesterday! I am departing this city in such a few short days (13 to be exact) and so I was hoping to at least see my dad before I leave... I know that I probably won't get the chance when I am back here in January... so he says what about tomorrow? (meaning today) and beggars can't be choosers so I said sure thing... so we'll see cuz it's raining today and he cancelled in April because it was raining... hmm we'll see what happens... its noon and I haven't heard anything yet so who knows!
I have tons of work to do today in preparation for tomorrow... this weekend I finish my last clinical shifts... the end is soooo close!! Exam on Tuesday, presentation on Wed morning... thats it!
ALSO just found out... (super excited here!) My sweet love has made an appointment for me with a stylist downtown TO... for my birthday!!!! Its on Wednesday next week, after my grad photos... and before my party! I am super excited...Wednesday is going to be a great day... but that is next week... so for now... TODAY is going to be a great day - cuz I am going to be productive and work on the presentation for next week... and bake chocolate chip cookies for the staff as a thank you and... I am gonna go out with my dad... oh and of course let's not forget GREY'S tonight!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Grey's...what a lovely thought!

I hope that you can get together with your dad before you go...even if its raining! Take care neighbor!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

Oh darling Tanya... Grey's is a lovely thought! And I always know I can count on you to remember and revel in the thoughts with me!
(And Dad did come down afterall... thanks for caring!)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home