Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

wow Tams... this is a long one!

NINE last things you did
9. last place you were: at home in bed, now I am on campus...
8. last tv show watched: um Gilmore Girls (last night)
7. last beverage: Cawfee
6. last movie watched: The Breakup
5. last phone call: Somer or Leslie (getting together for dinner)!
4. last song played: Good girl
3. last bubble bath: sad but I don't remember!
2. last time you cried: Yesterday.
1. last alcoholic drink: halloween

EIGHT have you evers
8. have you ever dated someone twice: nope - gone out twice, does that count?
7. have you ever BEEN cheated ON: yes
6. have you ever kissed someone: I have...
5. have you ever kissed someone you regret: yes
4. have you ever fallen in love: yep
3. have you ever lost someone: not really
2. have you ever been depressed: I have
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: yes (I don't think I like these 'have you evers')

SEVEN states (or provinces) you've been to.(not including the one u live in now)
1. British Columbia
2. Alberta
3. Saskatchewan
4. Manitoba
5. New York
6. Ohio
7. Alaska

FIVE things you do on a daily basis
1. check emails
2. cawfee
3. talk to Papa
4. eat
5. work in some way

THREE favorite colors
1. Orange
2. Red
3. ocean blue

So Far in 2006 I have:
Been to school - I have... almost done now!
Made a new friend - lots of new friends!
Laughed until you cried - sure thing!
Went behind your parents back - don't really have any reason to... don't live at home
Cried over an ex - not really
Disappointed someone close - yes... my Papa
Pretended to be happy - yeah...
Met someone who changed your life - reunited with them, yes
Lost someone close to you - no
Gotten close to someone - a few people
Given up something important to you - somewhat
Found out who your true friends were - yes...

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yes
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? probably Lee...
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? no, not in anger
4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry? I don't think so
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? probably stare angrily... but I am not very good at expressing anger - I usually bottle it up, supress it... sad

RANDOM
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party? sure thing! last one was Heather's bday
2. Are you easily excited? at times
3. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about? moving to BC
4. Which of your friends gets you the most excited? I couldn't say
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? pay off the debt!
6. If you could have anything right now - no more debt!
7. Love or money? love love love...

Do you support?
1. Sex before marriage? no
2. Lowering the drinking age? definitely not
4. Capital Punishment? hmm
5. Abortion? nope...
6. Recycling? yes I do, but I am not very good at it!

More random:
1. Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering? back of my bedroom door
2. What kind of mouse pad do you have? I have a laptop - sans mouse
3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush? I use a brush
4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity? oh my - hard to say...
5. You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue? my projects never usually involve tape or glue... sad
6. Chicken or pork? poultry for me!
7. By the time you get to school, is it still dark? well depends if I have to take the bus...
8. If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be? probably a unicorn... cuz I am not a big fan of swimming with fish - but mermaids are prettier
9. What color is your underwear? navy blue right now
10. What time does the sun usually set? not really sure - 5:30/6
11. What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep? my love
12. AC or fan? hmm
13. Do you wear braces? never have
14. Can you do a hand stand? nope...
15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair? never thought of that one before!
16. What level English are you in? finished OAC english - wich is gr 13 and then almost finished my undergraduate degree...
17. Jessica Simpson or Alba? they are both gorgeous women -exteriorly
18. Which subject is worse, English or Math? math - if you ever get me as a nurse - check my med math!!
19. What’s one thing you really want to do this very moment? graduate
20. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you’ve watched? couldn't tell ya
21. CD player or iPOD? both
22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 mph or drop 400 feet from a bungie cord? oh my is that even a choice - I guess the drop - but I don't want to bungee - I want to skydive, can I switch?
23. Whats your favorite shape? never thought of that... I like all shapes I think...
24. What do you have planned for the weekend? 12hr shifts on the cario pulmonary floor...
26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper, what would you do? I would write - or maybe draw
27. Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV? sure is - I always keep it in the same spot
28. How was your day? It is just beginning...smiles
29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut? I like to grow them... but they usually end up breaking so I cut them...
30. Describe your handwriting: its unique, decent, legible...
31. Do you consider yourself a stalker? borderline...
32. Do you bruise easily? I sure don't...
33. There’s nothing on TV except Barney and Japanese news what do you do?probably just turn it off... but if I had to pick - Barney for sure
34. Do you know more then 3 myspace codes? no idea what it is
35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be? typed - much more professional
36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home? Sure...or jammies
37. Describe yourself using three words: Caring, loyal, passionate
38. Do you use deodorant? you better hope I do!
39. Do you like ice in your drink? depends on the drink

**holy jumpin... that one took me quite a while... I started it in class and had to save as a draft (cuz we left class early) and now at home finished it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Carin!!! Posting in class? I'm shocked! ;)
Great post, I love these glimpses into your life. The "Disappointed someone close to you" one brought tears to my eyes. You're wonderful, and I can't wait until you're back up here in Canaan land next month! Love you, have a great day!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home