Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, December 18, 2006

busyness...

I wake up this morning to the pounding of rain?! on my roof??? How completely bizarro is that! I have had such a FULL past two days... I guess making up for the slow pace of living on a bus - tee hee...

Today will be equally as busy as I having a christmas dinner party with some people from the hospital... and my movers are supposed to be coming today... (oh no -they just called, the guy has no idea... gonna call back in a few.. giggles)

So where do I begin... I have so much to catch up on... I don't even know if that is possible...

My bus ride went mostly well, very few mishaps along the way... but of course there were mishaps - has to happen with me and travel!

(side note: movers called back... apparently my stuff hasn't left Ontario yet!!!! alllll my christmas presents are in there... and I am the only one with presents to give this year... k, breathe C, breathe... um... k, before I cry - I guess the day can only get better from here on in?)

Back to the bus... (need the distraction right now) crazy people and crazy times... but I was able to get a lot of reading done - which caused a few lightbulbs to go on in my brain... My mp3 player broke almost minutes after I got on the bus on Wednesday morning... it just wouldn't start... I tried new batteries... everything... and still nothing... sooooo not a sound of music for the rest of the ride... BUT Saturday morning when I got home, music was playing... blessed music... oh how I love the music!

The lack of music really was good too... I spent more time thinkin and prayin... learned a lot through the process of it... I am sure I will touch more on that stuff in a later blog... as for the rest of the bus... most of it was just one late bus to the next late bus... one crazy person to the next...all a wonderful adventure - to be repeated in less than 10 days... sigh

K... I can't concentrate right now... I am really really bummed about all the presents being left in Ontario... ok well... back later I guess

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Is there any possible way I could bring them for you??? I leave for Terrace on Saturday.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

oh Stephanie... I love you even more already! smiles... but there is no way - they are in a warehouse with all my stuff... they would never find them and we can only hope that they left yesterday and will be here in time...

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home