Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Exam day...


Life has been busy... so busy I ask myself - where has the semester gone?! I will be back in Terrace in a matter of 8 days... and it seems as though I have barely been here in Ontario for longer than a few weeks! Time... where did it go?!
Exam time is here already! Thank goodness I only have one exam this semester... in 'Current Issues in Health Care' - it is a 50% exam and starts in about 5hrs... and yes, you guessed right - I have not reviewed anything as of yet!
The other classes don't have exams... just final assignments which are mostly done - just one more to go for tomorrow morning - it is done, but I still have to do the poster presentation of it! I like that part, cuz I get to be creative! Once that presentation is done.... university as I know it is done... wow... next semester is consolidation - 9credits of clinical experience which translates into 420hrs of free labour! giggles... I am looking forward to doing it in BC... just hard to believe I am going to be leaving behind soo many wonderful people here in Ontario...
I love that I choose now to update here and to get all mushy about leaving... giggles... such a procrastinator!
Ok - grabbing a coffee and hitting the notes (I dont' have the text for this course - too funny)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Good luck with your exam...which I'm sure is already done! So I guess I should say that I hope you did well, which I'm sure you did!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

no... it wasn't done - thank you Tanya, thank you... just on my way to write it now! HUGS

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home