Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

home free!

today, I have nothing planned... nada, niete... nope nothing! Can I tell you how nice that is!!! I have been up, perused other blogs, had cereal, and am now sitting here drinking a new coffee concoction which includes egg nog in it... and must say it is rather delightful!

Now to follow suit in all the other blogs... what on earth is happening with this weather?!?! It was sucha beautiful winter wonderland... and all that rain?! I never knew it could rain that much!! Our basement flooded along with so many other peoples... not too bad, but still!! It's like the re-enactment of the great flood of Noah's time... crazy! Someone said something in their blog about there being sun today... I have yet to see that... but it doesn't appear to be raining so I am satisfied... giggles... oh the life of the NorthPole...

Last night was an absolutely wonderlovely time! Christina (From work) hosted a beautiful semi-formal dinner party... it was delicious! And we did a small gift exchange, played games, talked and talked for hours... laughed and laughed for hours beyond those hours... smiles, it was a complete success! Thanks Krys! It was also soo very good to see everyone! My precious gum girl came after work with another of our friends from the hospital... and then some of Christina's friends that she knew outside of the hospital (I also knew them) - Adam, Eric, Ben... whatever you do... don't get them started on computers! Everyone of them are computer geeks... and wonderful guys... lol

My newest exciting news (there is always something exciting going on in my world!)... Gum Girl and I are going snowboarding! Tomorrow quite possibly... and if not tomorrow, then Thursday, and if not Thursday then Friday, and if not Friday then Saturday... giggles.. and so on the story goes! I got a hat last night at the party that I can wear when I go... DELIGHT!

Well... today there is still no movers (that would have been awfully quick I know...) so I will be puttering around here... maybe do a little baking... cleaning... and definitely spend some time with my Papa!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Ya...crazy weather indeed. I told my mom on the phone that I was expecting Noah's Ark anyday! I hope you can get your basement cleaned up all nicely!

Have fun baking! I'll enjoy the smells from my house! haha! Take care!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey Carin...

Wow, I feel out of touch. Haven't checked blogs for the past few days - so it's good to read what's been happening in your life! I hope you have a fantabulous Christmas, and that the presents arrive. :)

Laura<><

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home