Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hot Springs...

the perfect end to my day...

It was a day of travel...early morning goodbye's to G and his cows... and then to Somer at the airport... long flight - slept, listened to music... delays at Vancouver airport... then a turbulent (fun) ride to Terrace!

I have to say the best part of being back so far has been when we picked up Aaron from his bball practice and I got out to give him the front (all my junk was in the back seat) and I just went to walk around the car and he was like - "hey!" arms outstretched there in public waiting for a big hug... melt my heart! And later at the hotsprings we were talking about boys/girls... I told him that he could screen my guys if he wanted cuz I sure planned on screening his girls... he said "that would be pointless for you then... cuz no guy will ever get past me... no guy is good enough for you"... again... melt my heart!!!

Been sooo great to be home... don't mean to sound spoiled, but I am so glad I don't have any more trips for another three months!!! (time to work work work)

Anyway - more tomorrow.... SO sleepy! Night - squishes all...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey Cuz!
Wow - so glad to hear you made it back to BC again - and into the loving arms of your family there. It's amazing how fast they change, how much they can surprise us when we've been away for a bit? I love how our brothers are growing up...

:)

5:18 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Glad you're home safe and sound!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Welcome home!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home