Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

For Tams...

THE OLOGIES
MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. homemade

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Tim Horton's... coffee!

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. East Side Mario's - oh I can't even wait to go!

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. no less than 20% - people count on their tips...

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of it?
A. Peanut Butter - my favourite ever!

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Ham, pineapple, and cheese

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Peanut butter of course!

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. cinnamon or this mintberry blast stuff...

TECHNOLOGY
Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. too many to remember - thats why they are in my cell!

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. over two hundred, not sure of the exact number!

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. a collage of pictures with friends in them...

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 4

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. Do you have any weird markings?
A. I have some wierd looking spots on my face, some people call them freckles... and some other birthmarks in places

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. teeth... horror

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. touch

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. probably right now!

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. box of 0.9% Sodium Chloride 1000mL IV bags...

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. do not believe so - I am a tough bugger

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. I don't think so... that would take the joy out of living...:)

Q. Is love real?
A. Yes

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. hmm... I like my name

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. light ocean blue

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I am sure I have... can't think of it right now though

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I have helped save many lives...I am a nurse

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes. He's quite amazing really...

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. I like my baby fingers... but I might be pursuaded...

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Never!! (yeah I probably would -there are other sites to journal in! :P)

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. um, not likely!!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. definitely not!

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. couldn't do it...

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. sure I would!

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: nada

Q: Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: never saw it...

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: hardwood and linoleum

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand... maybe when I am older I will have to sit...

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have... now I live with family! yikes!

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. I really couldn't say...

Q: Where were you born?
A. Bowmanville - I was their first Christmas baby...

Q: Last time you had a run in with the cops?
A: yesterday - they came to the hospital...

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. when I grow up I want to be like Jesus.. :P

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: Tamara is my no.1 on my top blogger list...

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Chandra

Q. Last person you hung out with?
A: Mark and Ruthie

Q: Friend you called?
A: Justin

Q: Person you hugged?
A: oh dear - I can't remember! Someone hug me!

Q: Place you went:
A: Home after a VERY long and busy day at the hospital

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 16

Q: color
A: orange

Q: Season?
A. I like them all!!

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: I am always missing someone

Q: Mood?
A: frazzled - why am I doing this?! when I should be packing!

Q: Listening to?
A: silence - time to crank the tunes!

Q: Watching?
A: computer screen...

Q: Worrying about?
A: What if I forget to pack something important?! ok.. I have my passport and credit card...

OK - so now that I spent 10 minutes in needless ranting - although it was rather fun! :P I must continue with my packing... and then nap before nights tonight!! ONE MORE SHIFT AS A STUDENT!!! (after tonight I never have to work for free again - unless its volunteer!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Peanut Butter is my favourite too! :) I love being your Cuz.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home