Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

only two!

Only TWO more shifts as a student nurse!!! I can hardly comprehend the reality that this presents to my life... wow - time to grow up and really step into the role of responsibility... for real!

Ok. I'll put that off for a while so that I can travel and celebrate with friends... tee hee - priorities peoples priorities...

Speaking of priorities... I have waaayy too much to do in the next 2.5 days... Packing of course being one very important thing! I went through all my summer clothes with Heather the other day... ugh - so hard! How can I pack 2months worth of stuff into one bag?!? and pack for two weddings, the beach, sailing, exploring, a bachellorette party and graduation ceremony... did I mention in ONE bag?!

So I also need to go to the notary public to get my temp RN license application notarized... bank to withdraw americano dollars... umm, complete my final evaluation at clinical, oh and did I mention PACK?! And I have two more shifts to put in at the hospital - days tomorrow and nights on Tues... my flight is on Wed!

HELP: anybody who has any ideas of what to remember to not forget to pack! I have some gravol (got queasy on the cruise ship - so anticipating it on the yacht in greece)... seriously - I am so frazzled with busyness, I am worried I might forget something... so lists of things that I should remember or might be helpful... :) would be MOST appreciated! :)

muchos gracias!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Ya don't forget to pack me! I will be waiting!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

sunscreen & Solarcaine
Advil and Benadryl (not that I'm a hypochondriac, but you must be prepared)
camera
toothbrush

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home