Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

only...

19 more sleeps until I get the keys!!!


So its been almost 10 days since I last posted... and now in only 19 sleeps I get the keys to my new house!!! I can hardly wait - but I am working crazy hours so that I can buy furniture to fill my house... so you all can come and have a place to sit and visit and yes... have many many parties!!!
So that leaves me to work tomorrow morning... super sorry to Henny and Tams - I was going to come and help out where I could with your moving! I will stop over as soon as I am finished at work - just in case you need more help!! AND -I will update again on life on my next night shift! Ciao for now mis amigos!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Cute house...can't wait to see the inside and sit on your new furniture...or the floor, doesn't matter to me!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home