Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, February 20, 2009

2 months later...

I have to say... I am rather disappointed in myself as I see how long it has been since I have updated my blog! I can make excuses about how busy I have been and all that has been going on... but really? how long does it actually take to write down a few words??? yeah, not long... smiles
So here I am...
It is a super nice sunny day today in PG... it is my last day off before heading back to work... well not really work - its education time for me as I am in PG 'learning' in their ICU for 12 shifts... I have 4 finished and 8 more to go! The excitement of finishing is more than I can handle... you see... I get to see Matt again after I am all done!!!
We have a pretty busy few days planned when I am finished... he is taking me to Jasper (cuz its my favourite place pretty much in all the world), and then we are going to go to Edmonton - his friend Brian (his old youth pastor/focus on the family speaker person) and Celia live there... and I have to meet them... :) AND we are gonna go to the West Ed Mall!!! :D I love that mall, just cuz its soooo overwhelming! And it will be fun to go there with Matt... then after there I have to head back to Terrace for my orientation the our ICU... smiles... I am looking forward to seeing everyone again too... I miss my sibs and my wonderful friends... and hey guess what?! no more courses!!!! (for a while anyway... I need a break!) So anyone who wants to just hang out - go for coffee - go to the gym... let me know... cuz I want to see you!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Miss you tons! Have fun with your boy on your mini holiday!!!!
Can't wait to see you!!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home