Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, December 14, 2009

and they are on their way!!!

With only 10 more days until Christmas!!!!! I finally have the packages shipped!!! This great big box (full of over 30 gifts) is on its way to my sister Jenni and her beautiful children... and my brother Timmy too! The picture is a little sideways... but it is going to Creston, BC (where I am going in the spring!)... Getting everything into this box was quite a chore... first finding a box big enough was quite the dilemma... Heather and I drove around town for over an hour after church yesterday looking for one big enough... then after packing it all in... I realized that I had not packed Gabby's birthday present!!!! :( had to unpack all that tape to squish it in... don't know how I did it... but its in - and its off to Creston!!!!

This one is off to Montreal! I stood in line for almost an hour to get it out... fingers crossed that it arrives on time!!! Happy Merry Christmas Brook!!! Its really too bad that he won't be here with us this year... first time he's never been with us on Christmas... :( Hope the stuff inside brings a smile to his face!
Now... just to shop for the stocking stuffers.... (with Ruthie on Saturday!!!) and then I am D. o. N. E!!! ooooooo I can't wait!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I haven't even started...I'm not kidding!! Usually I have everything done by mid November but I've been way too busy.
We're off to shop in Edmonton though so I know exactly what to buy. My mil has bought a billion toys for my boys so she told me to only buy them a couple...so it's a piece of cake for us this year.
Merry Christmas to you and Yours!! Happy Birthday as well!!
Peace and Love for the New year!:)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

Good job!! I am so thankful I have no pressure to get presents bought/mailed!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home