Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Aaron is a hottie!!


So I took my baby brother shopping today to get his stuff for 'back to school'... he let me pick out the clothes - it was wonderful! Just wait until you see him now!
It was fun to spend the afternoon with him and Heather... they are awesome people and I am going to miss them dearly!!!

On another note... today was full of healing for me - a rift between an old friend of mine has been mended... and then the time I spent with God in Bible Study today was intense... he had a lot to say... and I had a lot to get rid of in my life! But he is wonderful and loving and tender through it all... and the sun was shining.. .made the day all that more enjoyable! Thanks Papa...

More about the intense times of healing to come - definitely gotta share... but for now... dinner with the girlies for Tanya's birthday! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home