Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

As simple as "I love you"

"Trust Me, My child," He says. "Trust Me with a fuller abandon than you ever have before. Trust ME, as minute succeeds minute, every day of your life, for as long as you live. And if you become conscious of anything hindering our relationship, do not hurt Me by turning away from Me. Draw all the closer to Me, come, run to ME. Allow Me to hide you, to protect you, even from yourself. Tell Me your deepest cares, your every trouble. Trust Me to keep My hand upon you. I will never leave you. I will shape you, mold you, and perfect you. Do not fear, O child of My love, do not fear. I love you." ~ Amy Carmichael

The pen to my life story is in the hands of my creator - he is the author and finisher of my faith... he is the author of our romance, and will be the author of all future romance... He alone is my joy and my strength from day to day - his love is unfathomable to me! I choose to keep an open hand to my master instead of clining to my own desires and plans... My prince knows best, and he has always been faithful, even when I have not been. It is as simple as... "I love you!"

As a woman, I was made for intimacy. I was shaped to love with abandon and fervor. I was designed to stand by my man until I breathe my last breath. I was created to deposit myself completely into one. As a set-apart young woman I can recognize and harness this reality. I happily anticipate earthly love, and I desire to be successful in this area of my life. But as a set-apart young woman, I make my ambition not the winnding of an earthly prince, but the total deposit of myself completely into one - one heavenly prince.
The magnificence of my design as a woman blossoms like a flower from a seed only when I touch the ruddy cheek of my heavenly prince. The amazing glory of womanhood awakens within me when I allow my Lord to gently caress my heart. WHen I discover this diving intimacy within the depths of my female soul, I am prepared as a young woman to be set apart for the exquisite delight of earthly romance... I will learn success in love from the greatest Lover of all... Its as simple as... "I love you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home