Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

looong but goood

Today was definitely a long one... time went super fast at times... and at others it seemed as though the day would never end! We had so many patient discharges and then new admissions it was psycho - but fun... lots to do!
I have to say... I love my coworkers... they are all so wonderful! More and more, I am coming closer to the decision to work here when I graduate. Between the awesome staff at Mills Memorial and the awesome people at the Rock... and definitely can't compete with my mountains... sigh... I love the mountains! I love em!
During my breaks, I have been continuing to read "Authentic Beauty". I am almost finished and I must say it has been quite the inspirational book... I am learning so much...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nursey!!,

I would totally live in bc it's soooo nice

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home