Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Humbled...



I worked on Maternity today... which confirmed my already grounded belief that I don't want to work there! Its not that it is a bad place... but definitely not a lifelong thing for me... not busy/crazy/diverse enough! Besides, I missed my gum girl...lol... love ya Birke...

So I really wanted to share more about what happened yesterday.. all of the healing that happened and everything that Papa shared with me...

2 Comments:

Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hey girl..
hows it going? hope all is well. I have been thinking about you since i have been in the hospital lots here in edmonton that last week for my aunt. I think its pretty cool the work you guys do.. i would never be able to do it ..but i respect it alot.. talk to you soon hopefully.
luv ya jess

11:38 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Look, I'm commenting! lol

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home