Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

survey says...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most: Visa - its a never-ending piece of madness!

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner: hmm... I think the living room floor...

3. Last time you puked from drinking? New Years... it was awful!

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? hmm sounds like something I would do completely sober...

5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs R. Klompmaker

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? right now... umm I would like to be reading in the sunshine... there's no sun right now..

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? hmm I think I wanted to be a teacher... but I always wanted to be a mother...

8. How many colleges did you attend? 3 (Bible College, Durham College, and now UOIT)

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? wearing guys jammies... cuz they are the most comfy!

10. GAS PRICES? something I haven't worried about all summer cuz my car died!

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? hmm anywhere... there are so many places I would like to go... and who to take?!

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? morning already?!

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I fell asleep praying for a friend...

14. Favorite style of underwear? thongs only... or sometimes boy shorts...

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex? boxer briefs

16. What errand/chore do you despise? I would say... dishes

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? Maybe for a day...but I don't know enough about art... although I do appreciate it! (I like the Louvre best... or maybe Uffize)

18. Get up early or sleep in? I like to sleep in... but I hate missing a whole day!

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? hmm... prob one of teh disney princesses

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? go for a drive or a walk...

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? If there is something you want to knwo... ask,I'll tell

22. Your favorite lunch meat? chicken or ham.

23.What do you get every time you go into Costco? I don't go very often...

24. Beach or lake? hmm I think beach...

25. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? nope... its my dream someday....

26. Who do you stalk on MySpace? nobody in particular...

27. Favorite guilty pleasure? coffee

28. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I love kid movies... I like the simplicity and innocence

29. What's your drink? used to be malibu and pinapple - now... coffee.

30. Cowboys or Indians? Cowboys... nice!

32. Cops or Robbers? A man in uniform is hard to pass up... but then so are the bad boys...

33. Do you cheer for the bad guy? only sometimes... I pretty much root for the main character.

34. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? I've been told a few... but can't remember them now

35. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be? I would be the doctor... never watched the show - but I love that he knows so much and can help so many pple

36. What do you want when you are sick? I want someone to sit with me... but of course I never ever tell anyone that... and always say I am fine.

37. Who from high school would you like to run into? I'd love to see Shan again...

38. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Moms car radio... is on the country station cuz its the only one that comes in... but thats ok cuz I love country!

39. Norm or Cliff? ???? couldn't tell ya!

40. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Never really cared for the Simpsons... but love Cosby!

41. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Derek

42. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? I don't sit usually... 12 hours of answering call bells and such... but I love the staff that I work with!

43. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? I don't think that anyone is on that list right now...

44. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Mary Magdalene or Mother Theresa

45. What famous person would you like to sleep with? whoever my husband is... cuz he's gonna be famous! lol

46. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? nope... thank goodness - although I could have used one for my car...

47. Last book you read for real? Just finished Captivating and Authentic Beauty... incredible books... highly recommend!

48. Do you have a teddy bear? I do actually - just to sit on my bed though...

49. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Probably in my car...

50. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? I would like to go anywhere in california... but starting with a nice long stay on the beach!

51. Number of texts in a day? I've lost count... could be over 50

52. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Just starting in my career so definitely would love a relationship... as of Jan though...

53. Do you go to church? I am the church! I do attend though... I love being with God's people worshipping together... its incredible

54. Pencil or pen? I like both... but generally opt for pen cuz they are usually more widely available

55. bueller??? bueller??? bueller?? was a good movie...

56. How many jobs have you had? well considering at one point I was up to 10 jobs at a time... I'll guess that I've had at least 2o!

57. What do you want to achieve in life? I want to become all that I can be... I want to fulfill God's plan for my life... I want to be a wife... and a mother... and to pass a legacy throughout the generations to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home