Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

it was called Friday...

Road trip to Prince Rupert.... I'd wanted to go all summer so finally we just said... let's go! So we gassed up... I CHANGED THE HEADLIGHT (yes I am proud of myself!)... grabbed some Timmy's and were off... took lots of pics through a dirty windshield, I am really gonna miss the mountains!

Once we got to Prince Rupert we headed for Smiles... the place with the famous Halibut - afterall, the main purpose of going to PR was the halibut... I had never tasted halibut until yesterday, Friday September 1, 2006! Crazy I know! Needless to say, I loved the halibut... and was ready to explore everything else that Rupert has to offer... on a sad note... my camera died we got about two pictures... and just after I bought new batteries... dead... won't work... tears...
Either way... a beautiful drive... one of the most incredible in the world... to think that I know the big guy who created such masterpieces...wow!

We were home by about 7:30 maybe... so had to find something to do still! I called Christina... she was in Kitimat... so I ended up going for dinner with Adam (her friend) to Back Eddy and then we played a game of cards which I so should have won, but didn't... and then watched The Longest Yard... it was a really good movie... funny where some people find their family... guess we should keep our eyes open!

oh... and as a side note... still covered in hives!! ugh... (since Tuesday!!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

You had never tasted halibut until Friday?!!?! Oh nelly...you people from the East lol

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home