Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Coburn's Transportation Systems


a.k.a. Atlas Van Lines Canada - they are the moving company that will be transporting all of my belongings out to Beautiful British Columbia... they come to pact the truck on December 8... less than one month away... yikes!

It will then take them about 10 days before I will get the stuff... but that is ok because I should be out there by Saturday Dec 16... after spending days on the bus... I really don't mind TOO much about the whole bus thing (I like the time to myself, to read, to think, to listen to music...) the only concern that I have is that my back has been pretty sore lately... and three days in a bus in one seat isn't going to be so great... so can anybody say HOTSPRINGS! smiles...

Also today... I was up early enough to go to class... (where I posted that beautifully long survey) and talked to my darlin sugar buns... gosh I love her!

Made it home by about 11 or so (Amanda had to get a car wash... fun fun!)... did some laundry... then got some packing/organizing done in the garage.... then Dan from the moving company came to give me my quote and to check out what I actually had to move - turns out the quote is going to be less than originally thought!

After he left... I had a good chat with my Jillybean... she might move too! yikes! Then made some dinner for BJ and Jilly... good ol KD n hotdogs... lol... (BJ's been craving it)....

Then - had to call CAA (I love them - cuz they rescued me in the summer while stranded in Winkler, MB) - cuz BJ locked his keys in his car... and couldn't manage to break it... but that was Jilly's fault, cuz she wasn't holding the screwdriver right - lol.. yeah right...

Then (yes, I know - very full day!), talked with Christina (from Mills) about a dinner party that we are going to have once I get to Terrace! I am excited for it!

Then... (lol - getting tired of it yet?!) made up evites for my birthday bash... before I depart ON...but I am going to have to do something out in Terrace too!

Ok... now... hmm... dishes are done... I could work on an assingment... NAH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home