Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ER Nurse



So tomorrow begins my journey as an ER nurse... ok student nurse... but even still - thats pretty cool I think... ok well I am excited! Its going to be a big change for me from the previous areas I have worked in, I have had some intense cases before, but never any real trauma... talk about some excitement!

It's going to be great... and to finish the day off I am going out with Tams for some LONG overdue catch up time... :) I couldn't ask for a better end to a day... (hopefully things are still on for that...)

Ok bed early tonight... yes I know its early - what can I say, I am a little eager! :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

We have made a few ER visits this year so it will be nice to see a familiar face if we end up there again! Not to mention the fact that when I am having the baby you can sneak up and say hi!

11:05 PM  
Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

ER nurse would be the funnest i think. The most action for sure. Miss ya tons

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home