Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, January 15, 2007

first day...

its been a busy and productive day... got up early - said goodby to bro n sis as they headed off to school and then proceeded to organize and unpack... its gonna take a while!

It was my first day at Northern Escape Heliski today... I thought I was going to have to do a full shift... but ended up getting home really early! All I had to do was find out where things were and get the basic idea of what I had to know for the shifts that I will actually be working... which are only going to be about one per week! So that will be nice for some pocket money!

And - found out that I don't have to work Sunday night... party at Gwen's for sure!!! Going to have to get some quick zzz' in am before church and then nap again afterward... I'll be coming off of a night shift that morning... so all is good - so far my social life doesn't have to suffer! tee hee...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home