Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

mac n cheese

ok so its o415hrs and I am eating my dinner... mac n cheese - now generally I like to have ketchup in my mac n cheese but there is none in the ER/ICU staff fridge... so I have done without...

It's been pretty quiet since about 0200hrs, we have two inpatients down here right now and they are quite demanding - ringing their bells, but otherwise... super quiet... I know you are thinking "inpatients in the ER?" yes, the hospital is completely full right now... and so we have people in here... It's been a good set (I am finished my last shift of this set at 0700hrs) - I have experienced and seen many new things!

I am looking forward to some time off... time pretty much filled up with things to do and places to be - but I am sure that it will be enjoyable...

Ok, while its still slow I am going to work on some assignments... *wink

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home