Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, February 12, 2007

exercise

woke up this morning and grabbed a shake then ran out the door to head to they gym... smiles - it was a wonderful time of workout and laughter! there are a whole bunch of nurses from the hospital who all go to the same place and its always a good time when we all get in there and push each other to the limits! Good times as always!

I start back at the hospital for another set tomorrow... which leaves today to get some things done.. :)

I am also watching a wonderful movie today "a night with the king" - it is the story of Esther... I am really enjoying it! (I don't get the chance to watch many movies these days... life is pretty busy!)

Also going to get some stuff organized and ordered for MaryKay... I need to start that up again :) So anyone reading and wanting to order anything let me know!! I am going to put an order in this weekend :) Let me know so I can give you a discount - anyone who orders can get a 20% discount!! There's some new stuff out - that reduces the cellulite - after only 3 weeks 6/10 women saw results and after 12 weeks 100% of women saw results!! I am going to try it for sure! It's called cellu-shape if you are wondering! :)
(www.marykay.ca)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Carin I read you blog time to time...I am friends with Christy..not some crazy blog stalker. Actually I love all your nurse stories I am a non practicing LPN. ANYWAYS.....are you in Terrace...I reallky want ot order mary Kau but cant find anyone who sells it? you can email me jennlynnowens@hotmail.com

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home