Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hola!

Words cannot describe the beauty of this picture! I am sitting here now sipping a pina colada... have already had numerous dips into the gorgeous atlantic... hours basking in the sun... and been given a gift by one of the locals! (a beautiful blue bracelet...)
AJ and I arrived late last night to find that her sunscreen and shampoo had burst open and covered the majority of her clothes so we spent a while trying to get it all out... poor AJ!! But all is well... and when we opened our blinds this morning before our meeting with our resort representatives we were completely taken aback by the absolute beauty - and how close we were to the beach!! WOW!!

I will try to continue with the updates... we get 15mins/day internet here included in our package... hope all is well with everyone!!
squishes n prayers!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Darci said...

When traveling with sunscreen & hair products, Ziploc bag them twice. That way it's all contained!
Enjoy it!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh, cuz! Ever awesome Creator we have, eh? I'm so glad you are able to enjoy a different kind of beauty. And I so appreicate the update, I enjoy imagining the beauty that your words try to express. Thanks so much!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Rah, rah! I'm so happy for you!!!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

You should NOT be blogging on vacation! It's against the law! lol Enjoy yourself :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

glad to hear you are having a great trip.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home