Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, April 27, 2007

chillin on the reserve...

Just so all of you who aren't on Facebook know... I am still alive... hanging out on the Ojibway reserve for the past few days... and a few more days still to come... its soo nice to be back with my old roomie - Jillybean... feels familiar... although I definitely can't say that I had it rough at AJ's... her family was so great to take me in after the Dominican!

So that is my life right now... smiles... takin er easy and definitely getting excited for my trip to Greece... and yes looking forward to sharing all the pictures and memories with all of you - if I ever get enough time to update this thing then we'll be golden...

Love ya's all - squishes

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Glad to hearyou are having fun on your trip and i agree with tamara blogging on vacation should be a law against it.tanya

4:45 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Thanks for the birthday gift for my daughter! She was so happy... thank you for being so sweet!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Ok, I'm officially going through Carin withdrawls. It's time you come home now :)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home