Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

puppy needs a name...


Ok everyone... not only do I get my keys tomorrow!!! I get a puppy on Tuesday!! She will look just like the one above... and she needs a name!! I have a few ideas in mind but I would love to hear what you guys suggest!
I am getting the puppy from Jo's mom... Jo is the little girl that I am 'hanging out' with once a week... Henny set me up through the socialwork department and I am acting in some ways as a 'bigsister' - doing some respite care for the girls foster parents... so they breed these pups... and I have fallen in love with one - her current name is Twilight... but I need to change that... so comment away!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I had a black poodle named Ebony...I loved her so much! Hope you can find something suitable and fitting!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

OKay, I went and checked out this sight...
http://www.top-dogs-names.com/black-dog-names.html

And I actually liked most, Tarby and Dusk, and Inky. Well that is my 2 cents. I love new puppies. Good luck with the name search and I will be home most of the day tomorrow if you have time to come and get that light.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Fran.

I think dogs should have people names.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

"Hey You"

Chinese Food...
DimSum

lol

9:27 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I second Fran!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Usko wanted to call our dog "Sh&# Head" but we ended up calling her Lucy. haha!

10:19 PM  
Blogger starla said...

hey, don't forget to post pictures of the house once your all done with the painting! Can't wait to see it all!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I can't stand when people name dogs with people's names. Dogs are not people. (we all know people are often dogs however) That's my humble opinion.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

Your house is beautiful!! The party was tons of fun :)

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home