Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

and the painting continues on...


So here Ella and I are... painting away... this has been the life that we have led in the last few weeks after getting possession of the house... this and of course working!!

(oh and we musn't forget Moneca's Bachelorette - Starla, I need those pics!!) and also Monec and Devin's beautiful wedding - Moneca... truly stunning!!

Ok.. I thought I would have more time... nope - back to painting the bathroom!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh! That colour looks like what my spare room did with only one coat of paint! That's cool.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear cousin,
it is good to see your smiling face.
there is delight bubbling up inside me as I think of you owning a house (and a puppy)! How blessed you are!

p.s. did you name the puppy?

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home