Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

an up and coming surprises!

Today has been a good day... definitely a relaxing one...

I got up at 8 and was going to go to a class at the hospital but then decided that I only really have two days off so didn't really want to... so I played some tic-tac-toe with my babee then we both headed to the gym (Matt in GP and me in PG)...

After a good run I stopped to pick up some groceries and then some 'things' for a surprise that I have planned for Matt... now, I can't actually tell you about it on here cuz he may just read this blog... and it MUST be kept secret! I haven't decided when Iam going to give him the surprise - either his bday or some random visit to Terrace... hmmm

Now... apparently HE has a surprise for me!!! I love surprises... love love LOVE them... and Matt is so good at surprising me! After Jasper and Edmonton... he has a surprise for me in Grande Praire before I have to leave to head back to Terrace... apparently he says its his best one yet... any ideas what it could be?! he won't give me any clues...

(sorry if my excitement is repetitive... :P)

oh... the rest of my day... loungin around... :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Hehe! I am doing a good job keeping this secret!!!!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

Was this the secret I think it was??? So sorry i'm been MiA, Didn't realize that I didn't have you in my google reader... But you are there now!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home