Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, December 05, 2009

tree hunt!


So in the spirit of the holiday season I thought that I would update you all as to my plans... yes... I am alive - and WELL!!! Matt, Heather and I are going to find our Christmas Tree today!!!
It has been a VERY long time since I have updated this blog of mine... and it certainly needs a facelift (which I will have to enlist the help of my dear friends)... I have decided that I enjoy reading your blogs so much that it is only fair that I update mine for you... not that I can add very much excitement :P BUT I think that updating here would help you all to know me better.. and me to know you too!
So the question I leave you with for now... what kind of tree are you putting up this year?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hey Cuz!
I'm not planning on doing a tree - or much of any Christmas decorations - this year. My roomie (Hannah) may do something, but I tend to remember the cleanup more than i do the enjoyment! I do have one garland with lights that I've put around my bathroom mirror in the past, perhaps I'll have to dig that out for a bit of magic!
A request - will you take a picture of your tree and post it?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

We aren't...We're heading down south to Scott's hometown for Christmas. Otherwise, I get a Save On Foods tree every year.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

an eensy weensie artificial one!! Our home will not host anything bigger! :(

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home