Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

silly survey

1. Name one person who made you smile today? My sister - she always can make me smile!!
2. What were you doing at 8 this morning? still sleeping I think!! :)
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? watching House on my laptop
4. What is something that happened in 1994? hmm I was 11 I think I moved that year from Meaford to Bowmanville into my the house my mom grew up in... where I used to visit my grandparents...
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? you have to what? (Aaron said he had to pee)
6. How many different things did you drink today? coffee, milk, water, orange juice, and some mango juice
7. what color is your hairbrush? Pink
8. What was the last thing you bought? groceries for Aaron's bday dinner!!
9. What was the last gift you received? a very touching email from my cuz!!
10. What color is your front door? its white
11. Where do you keep your change? in a caboodles box
12. What was the weather like today? rain, snow, wind, cold
13. What is the best ice-cream flavor?cookies n cream
4. What is something you are excited about tomorrow? Aaron's bday dinner!!
15. When was the last rainbow you saw? Terrace has the most beautiful rainbows - there was a really great one that went over the entire cruise ship in Alaska
16. What’s your favorite gardening tool? um the kitchen knife? tee hee
17. Do you have a sister? I have two beautiful sisters... Sugar Buns and Honey Bunch
18. Are you very random? I wouldn't describe myself as random... spontaneous maybe, but not random!
19. Do you want to cut your hair? I need a trim... don't want to cut it though
20. Are you over the age of 25? nope - still a baby...
21. Do you talk a lot? depends who I am with - usually yes!
22. Do you watch The OC? sometimes... not a fan though
23. Does your screen name have an ‘x’ in it? nope it doesn't.
24. Do you know anyone called Steve? lots!
25. Do you make up your own words? not usually!
26. Are you ticklish? um uh... yeeess? (my feet for sure!!)
27. Are you typically a jealous person? nah not generally
28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘C’: Chandra
29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘D’: Diana (my mother)
30. Who’s the 1st person on your dialed calls list? Krystina I think...
31. What did the last text messages you received say? can't remember... Justin sends lots
32. Do you chew on your straws? sometimes I do
33. Do you have curly frizzy hair? no and no...
34. What is the next concert your going to? hmm thinking about the BNL one in Feb
35. Who is the crappiest person in your life? um... well not really
35. Who is the coolest person in your life? coolest person would so have to be my gum girl!
36. What is something you say a lot? holy jumpin... grr
37. What is the last thing you ate? potatoes
38. Have you seen the movie ‘Donnie Darko’? um never even heard of it
39. Do you have work tomorrow? nope... off til Friday believe it or not!!
40. Is marriage in your future? not in the foreseeable future...
41. When was the last time you said ‘I love you’ to someone? today - to my sisters/brother
42. What should you be doing right now? unpacking some more...
43. Do you have a nickname? C, Princess, Care, CC, Churchie, Nursey, Nature Girl
45. Are you a heavy sleeper? Not generally
46. When was the last time you used a skateboard? the last time I used a skateboard I fell flat on my bum...haven't really tried since!
47. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks? not sure if I've watched a movie in the past two weeks... last one in theatres was "We Are Marshall" - wonderlovely!
48. Is there anyone you like right now? madly in love actually...
49. When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest! its been a while! I usually do the cooking....
50. Are you currently depressed? not at all...smiles - life is 'grand' as Tams says!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home