Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

nights...

it's about 0500hrs on tuesday january 30/07... getting sleepy (smiles) I am at the hospital right now working a night shift... I generally think that nights are going to be a wonderful wonderful happening in the world of me...
tonight was exceptionally busy - solid busy - backed up busy - until about 0130hrs... then has been very quiet since then... time enough to catch up on some emails, some great conversations and some re-stocking... next set I am going to make sure that I bring in some homework so that I can maximize this time!! I have a magazine to read and another book as well... but its hard to read when you feel sleepy like this!

So today I am going to go home and sleep for a bit, then going to go over to Mark and Ruth's... going to help Ruthie clean her house before they move... but can only go for a few hours as I will have to head over to the Yellow Cedar Lodge (Northern Escape Heliski headquarters) for a bartending shift until about midnight... so that is my day - I am sure I will be exhausted by then end of that one too! (actually that is today... these nights really mess with my head! If only I could fully convey what goes through my brain at times!)

oh I have some information that should be shared... I would have the world know I have had a total of 5 successful venipunctures! some beautiful ones tonight if I do say so myself! (the staff here are great... I couldn't ask for better support in my last semester!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home