Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

a supposed late night...

Two days down... two nights to go!
Tomorrow night I start my night shifts... the first one ever as a nurse! I worked night shift a long time ago (ok not that long ago) while I was in college. I was working in a group home from midnight until 8am and then would go to class after that... but that was before I started university, before I became a nurse... or almost nurse...
I am looking forward to it - it has a very different 'flavour' I am sure! In order to prepare.. I should really be staying up late tonight!! lets hope I can pull it off! I am going to try to get up early too tomorrow am then go to church and then after that sleep fora few hours before going in...
Did I mention I was really tired though... a long 12hr shift yesterday and then another one today... my body is achy and tired... smiles... I know complain, complain... I do LOVE my job though!! Its all so exciting... and interesting... and thought provoking... and such a wide variety of people...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home