Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

crunch time

So, a nice early wake up this morning... "we need you to help us unlock your car door!" (huh, how hard can it be?!) Apparently my pretty new car is not a fan of the cold weather, and now that the air has gone a little frosty, she doesn't want to open!!! We tried and tried and almost broke the key (have to get a new one made a little later today) and she still won't open - so I had to call CAA... sigh - gotta love finicky cars!! what have I gotten myself into?!?!

Anyway - I am now enjoying my morning coffee (with some frangelico - tee hee)...mmm - so yummy! And planning out my day! I absolutely have to do my first RPN to send off to my faculty advisor as that is due at some point today... then I have to go to the post office (sending out mail is always fun fun fun!) and have a dance meeting!!! I am super excited that Papa is raising that dream from the dust (at least I think he is...) Any day that I can talk about dance is a good day, so no matter what comes of it - it will be wondrous! I also have to finish my laundry and get all prepared for the hospital tomorrow... 2days 2nights coming right up! I love it so I am not really worried!!

My days off have been great - lots of fun all around! OH and tonight is a little "to-do" for Brandy! Happy Happy Birthday to you girl!! (anyone who didn't know... we are all meeting at Mr.Mike's around 8pm, then heading to Sonja's by 9 I think... smiles)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Get Lock De-Icer, its a common thing for this area :P It was raining lots then the temp dropped fast = Freezing.. you squirt it in the key hole wait a sec and it should open, the door itself will be sticky/frozen too :P

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

that is what i was going to say lock de-icer works like a charm,you can find it at walmart in the automotive section
tanya

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home