Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Turkey Day


It was a glorious day... in so many ways I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you... I absolutely love this holiday - it gives us an extra special reason to say thank you to our creator for the joys and the beauties in life... This year was the first time that I had turkey dinner in a home that I own... and it went mostly perfectly!! There was a brother missing and a certain adopted sister missing as well (Tamara!!)... but there was an extra special blessing found in Melissa - an agency nurse who turns out is a 'kindred spirit' (as Anne would say)... we dined and laughed and laughed and cried with laughter until the wee hours of the morning... it was grand...
Thank you Papa... for life... for the ability to enjoy life and to share it with your creation - to recognize beauty beyond comprehension in others... help me to never forget that a thankful heart is not one to show up just on Thanksgiving but each and every day that I am blessed with breath... love ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I AM SO PISSED AT MYSELF FOR MISSING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooo!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home