Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Dauly...:)


Happy Sweet 16 to my baby brother!!!


I have to say that I can picture the day exactly way back when he was born... I remember being called to the office (I was in grade 2), only to find that my other brother was there also (he was in K) and there was a telephone call for me. It was my mom and dad calling from the hospital -"It's a boy, and he is a part of all of you... his name is Aaron which sounds like Carin, he is a boy like Brook, and his name starts with an A like April (2yr old sis at the time)" I was soooo proud as I marched myself back to class and announced to everyone that I had a new baby brother!!!

He has since become my Dauly... tee hee - in honour of his middle name "Daulton" he used to hate it when I called him that, now he is either resigned to the fact or just loves it... hmmm


well... one thing to say to him before I sleep... "I love YOU more"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Arie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!

You bless me more then you'll ever know :D You've got an incredible heart. Keep pressing into God and he'll keep amazing you ;)

I pray special blessing on you this year bro!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home